UNILAG LAUNCHES RESEARCH CENTRES AND INSTITUTES FOR TOPICAL ISSUES
The UNILAG R&I Team has taken a bold proactive step forward. We have come out to YOUR Offices, Laboratories, carrels etc.
We have been visiting and are excited to see how many people had Active Research Interests which overlapped and at the same time were capable of driving focussed exploratory sorties into existing BIG grant-makers Areas of Focussed Support.
The following list of Centres have been identified formed and approved for our academics to work in interdisciplinary clusters to represent the University in high-value Local and International Collaborative Research Endeavours.
- Centre For Excellence For Malaria Diagnosis
- Centre For Housing Studies
- Nano and Biomaterial Implant Research Group
- Wireless Communication Research Group
- Social Perspectives on Healthcare Accessibility
- The Transportation Safety Research Group
- Centre For Research in Endocrinology & Metabolism (CREM)
- Environmental Health Research Group
- Community & Primary Healthcare Research Group
- Orthodontics Research Group
- Drug Delivery, Nanomedicine & Natural Product Research Group
- Centre For Social Science Research
- Centre For Human Rights
- Institute of Child Health
- Confucius Institute
- Fed. Ministry of Environment/ UNILAG Centre For Environmental Human Resources Development
- World Bank Funded Centre of Excellence For Cinematography
If you do not see a Centre here that you feel you can conveniently contribute to, based on your research interest or Area of specialization, you may be in a position for us to help you create a Team, Group or Hub for yourself and at least another colleague. We will work with you towards identifying a potential grant you could apply for and preparing you with our dedicated support infrastructure.